This Pinning Party is a great way to find ‘pinspiration’ for the little ones in your life. Look through the linked up pins and add them to your Pinterest boards so you have them when you are wanting to do some new fun with your little ones!
Have you followed the three co-host yet?
If not, please do!
Here are 10 Tips to Having a GREAT Pinning Party for my readers:
- Look through the great pins that are linked up below and when you find one that ‘pinspires’ you, click on it and then ‘pin it’ to your relevant board!
- Keep looking through these great ideas and keep pinning those that you absolutely love!
- Remember, that this is open for new pins to be added until Sunday, midnight. You will want to come back and see if you missed any new ones.
- Follow the Pinners that you LOVE because these bloggers keep coming up with the best ideas on Pinterest and would love you to all of their ideas
- Invite a friend! A party is NEVER fun alone, so call a friend and pin together. Or get together at the park, let the kids play and pin in as you talk about the great ideas together
- Plan a play date with a friend (or a few) and do a pin together!
- Leave a comment below telling us your favorite pin
- Come back and let us know when you do a pin and how it turned out for you
- HAVE FUN and COME BACK every week to see what new ideas are here!
- Subscribe to my blog for exclusive PDFs to many of my pins that your toddlers and preschoolers will LOVE!
Here are 10 Tips to Having a GREAT Pinning Party for the linking Bloggers:
- Link up 3 NEW Pins (not post) using the pin URL, be sure to select the photo for the pins
- Enter the pins name (not yours) so readers can understand what the pin is about
- Do NOT link up round up pins, but individual pins of your own ideas
- Now that your have done your part in providing a GREAT party experience, join in on the party!
- Pin at least 5 pins into your own relevant boards of the ideas that ‘pinspire’ you!
- Invite your readers to join in on the party, by using the button below and adding it or a link to this post, into your pinned post (this is also a great way to say thank you to the co-hostesses helping share your great ideas)
- Leave a comment below that tells us what your favorite pin is
- Plan another great idea for next week!
- Put this party on your calendar and come back!
- Check to see if you were the most pinned (grab the button if you were) and if you were mentioned as a favorite!
Here is the MOST PINNED from Pinning Party #4:
Counting Pockets – Pin it NOW - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/281615782920763225/
Farm Sensory Bin – Pin it NOW - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/242842604880435819/
Preschool Math Game – Pin it NOW - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/358599189050460362/