If you like the post that brought you here, you should subscribe to my blog! You can also follow me on Pinterest for inspiration in a place we all love to pin good things for when we need them. *I have affiliate links within this post. To learn more, please read my disclosure.
Legos can provide hours of fun, creative and learning for boys and girls. If you homeschool or utilize learning ideas to supplement your children’s learning, you may need some great ideas to use these great tools into your child’s learning!
Here is how to utilize legos in home school:
Since the time my oldest son was little, I would assign him building of his narrations. When we studies Christopher Columbus, he and my other children built the three ships and told me their names, along with details from their voyage. The lead photo is of the battle at the Alamo!
Pinterest is an inspiration to me for great ideas and I would love to share with you some of my ‘pinspiration’ that I will be utilizing legos in our home school this coming year…
- How to Teach the Alphabet with Legos from Teachers of Good Things
- How to Teach Numbers with Legos from Teachers of Good Things
- Lego Alphabet Fun Play from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Hands-on Counting with Legos from Rockabye Butterfly
- Legos Kindergarten Learning from 1plus1plus1equals1
- Lego Picture Books from Vicki-Arnold Blog
- Ways to Practice Adjectives by Educating Laytons
- Lego Learning: Language Arts and Minifigs Downloads by Homegrown Learners
- Story Starters by Homegrown Learners
- Lego Creative Writing Activities by Best Activities for Kids
- Build Lego Months by Educating Laytons
- Lego Books for Girls by Vicki-Arnold Blog
- Lego Chapter Books by Vicki-Arnold Blog
- Easy Way to Learn State Abbreviations by Educating Laytons
- Making Lego Landmarks by Homegrown Learners
- Building Local Landmarks by Frugal Fun with Boys, where you can find a Lego post every two weeks!
- Counting by Tens with Legos by Teachers of Good Things
- How to Teach Math Facts with Legos by Teachers of Good Things
- Teaching Math with Legos by Milk and Cookies
- Lego Math and Other Activities by Counting Coconuts
- Lego Math by Best Activities for Kids
- Lego Math Games by One Perfect Day Blog
- How Many Legos Does it Weight by Frugal Fun with Boys
- Lego Animal Classification by Educating Laytons
- Lego Chemical Reaction (for High School) by How to Smile
- Building the Ultimate Lego Library by Vicki-Arnold Blog,
- Jericho: The Promise Fulfilled by Statterpoint Entertainment is a stop motion animation of the Biblical story of Jericho. It is a wonderful family movie, full of wholesome humor, where parents and children can enjoy again and again.
- Lego Books of the Bible Game by Educating Laytons
Storing Your Lego Instructions
- How to Preserve Lego Instructions by For This Season